Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Beginning

So this is it-I have finally started a blog! After more than a year of deliberation, I finally caved. I have worried in the past that it would be too hard to continue with a blog; that it would take away from my family time; that it would interrup my daily chores & obligations; etc., etc., etc. But I have found that I already spend so much time in cyberspace viewing other websites & blogs, I figured I might as well spend the screen time on my own!

So this is my first post. I don't have much to say other than I will definitely need some time trying to learn everything that comes along with having a blog. I am excited to be starting this journey. I want to see how it will evolve & where I can go with it. I will share my scrapbook and craft projects; stories of everyday life with my family & kids; and anything else that is of utmost importance (ha!).

For now, here is the latest layout I have finished. I created it with the August kit from Scrapbook Circle, "You Are My Sunshine". I love this kit & am still using it diligently, even though this month's kit arrived last week!!



 This is my daughter, Leah at our area pumpkin patch a couple of years ago.
I loved all the papers from this kit & the canvas tags were fun to play with. I might need more!

That's all for now. It's time for family movie night!
--Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment