Monday, October 10, 2011

A to Z Facts

I have seen this on a few blogs now & thought it would be fun to do! And just in case anyone is reading this & was really curious about what x-rays I have had-ha!!!

Here we go:

A. Age: 38
B. Bed: Queen ( & not big enough)
C. Chore that you hate: mopping
D. Dogs: absolutely! Nellie & Beau
E. Essential start to your day: hot tea (when the mornings are cold)
F. Favorite color: red
G. Gold or silver: silver (but I have a gold wedding band)
H. Home: lucky enough to own   
I. Instruments you play: none, but I can belt out some shower tunes!
J. Job title: stay-at-home mom
K. Kids: 2-ages 8 & 4
L. Live: Richmond, VA
M. Motehr's Name: Lorine
N. Nicknames: Stevi, Wessie, Steph
O. Overnight hospital stays: 3
P. Pet peeves: so many!!
Q. Quote from movie: "You want the truth? You can't handle  the truth!"
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: 2 brothers & 1 sister
T. Television: I watch 2 shows religiously-Modern Family & Grey's Anatomy 
U. Underwear: I wear them everyday (& clean ones too!)
V. Vegetable you hate: collard greens 
W. What makes you run late: kids
X. X-rays: spleen, teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: sundried tomato chicken
Z. Zoo animal: chimpanzee

Hope you enjoyed this!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment