Tuesday, December 13, 2011

That Time of Year

Hello all!
I have wanted to post for a while now, but the days fly by & there just isn't enough time. Not enough time to shop, clean, decorate, sleep, blog, scrap, & on & on & on.....yep, it's that busy time of year!
And to top it all off, Leah & I are sick right now!! Really hoping it passes quickly!
Leah turned 9 (yes people, 9!!!) on Saturday & we took her to Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend. That is her favorite place in the world & exactly what she wanted for her birthday. She had a blast & said to me at one point while there, "this is the best birthday ever"! That makes it all worth it!     
Check out the birthday tiara! It's all about the bling for this one!

We have been busy trying to get our house & tree ready for the season. The tree has been an ordeal this year! But Christmas will still come even if it's not done perfectly, right?!



I have not had much time at all to work on my December Daily album & am actually falling behind now! Oh well, it will give me something to work on in the days after Christmas. I'll try to post pictures of more pages later. Hope you all are enjoying the warmth, love & magic of this season!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment