Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!

Happy New Year all! I hope last night was enjoyed by everyone. We had a blast at our neighbor's party (even the kids had fun)! They also managed to stay awake to watch the ball drop & ring in the New Year w/ us. They didn't get to bed until 12:45 a.m. & slept in this morning extremely late. Needless to say, they are going to have a rough week adjusting to the school schedule!

Today was beautiful day here, about 65 degrees! We had a very relaxed day & spent lots of time outside. The kids set up a "yard sale" with their friends & tried to sell some old toys. We walked the dogs & rode scooters & just enjoyed being together with nothing planned.

I have heard lots of people say they are glad that 2011 is behind us. I know friends that had an extremely hard & trying year. We were fortunate enough to have had a decent year. I am excited for the new year & opportunities & adventures that lie ahead. I will begin babysitting a 3 month-old baby girl at the end of this month. The kids are excited to have a baby around! I do not usually make resolutions, but have thought that this year I would like to:
be more present in each moment;
learn to take better pictures;
make "girl time" for me & Leah;
try to be better at accomplishing goals set, whatever they may be.

I am excited for the endless possibilities that a new year brings. I wish for all of you health, happiness & much love!     
Blessing!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment