Thursday, June 28, 2012

Big News!

Let's Capture These Sketches recently had a design team call and here is the list of their new DT:
                                                            Alison Krogsgaard
Aurelie Cormier
Chantal Anderson
Erin Morehouse
Genie Smith
Guylaine Seyer
Isabelle Doucette
Jaclyn Rench
JJ Sobey
Jocelyne Roy
Jody Rogers
Kelly Carroll
Lee-Anne Thornton
Leila Cassimira
Lisa Wilkinson
Melissa Williams
Michelle Gallant
Monique Bourgeois
Nicole Nowosad
Rosemary Nunn
Sherri Funk
Shirley Tait
>>>Stephanie Eaken<<<
Susan McFarlane
Did you notice the next to last name? YEP-it's mine!!! I am beyond excited and thrilled to be on this team. Can't wait to get started! My first assignment is due soon-so be on the lookout for it.
I also have a layout that I just finished for a sketch challenge over at My Scrapbook Nook. I wanted to show you how you can easily change the color of your Thickers to match your layout (provided that they are white or a light color). I had some yellow Thickers that I wanted to use on this layout but they were just too bright- especially when placed next to the yellow paper from the MSN kit!

So I got out my Color Box chalk/ink & after going over the Thickers a few times, they were soon the color I preferred!
(The ink is a light brown/camel color.)
Simple and a great way to make your stash work in the moment!!!

Here is the entire layout:



All of the products here are from My Scrapbook Nook's June kit which features Simple Stories' "Summer Fresh" collection. I love the ease this kit has provided me in scrapping this month. I have already made 4 layouts and can easily make 5 or 6 more!

I hope to be back soon with a summer post & update!

Have a great evening all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment