Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Quick Share

So summer is finally  here & I'm really hoping that means I'll have more free time to scrap & post on my blog! I will definitely catch up soon with all the goings-on around here, but for now I wanted  to share my latest layout. I did this for a sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers. This is sketch #211 & here is their sketch by the fabulous Nicole:
 
And here is my layout:



I used the gorgeous May kit from My Scrapbook Nook & added a few miscellaneous items here & there (the chipboard flowers under the canvas butterfly; the pearl dots; the chipboard bird in the upper left-hand corner of the page; the sequins). I love how pretty & feminine this kit is! I've already promised myself that I will scrap pictures of my son with June's kit!

If you get a chance, & like to play along with sketches, you should check out Creative Scrappers blog. It's lots of fun!

Well I have to run now-Ty has his last t-ball game today! Go Riverdogs!
Have a great weekend ya'll!
~Stephanie      

No comments:

Post a Comment