Sunday, July 29, 2012

MME July Challenge #2

The second challenge this month over at the My Mind's Eye blog was to create a project with the theme "halfway there". I chose to do a layout based upon the fact that halfway through Leah's second grade year was halfway through  her elementary school days! Hard to believe!!! (And what's worse is that she will be entering fourth grade in a matter of weeks!)
 Almost all products used for my layout are from MME Indie Chic collection. I loved this collection once I saw it & was so excited that it was featured in this month's kit from My Scrapbook Nook!
 The "hello, my name is" is an old rub-on from Daisy D's!! (See how long I tend to hoard products!!)

The gray alphas in the kit are from Jillibean Soup. The tiny clothespin is from Pebbles. 


But everything else is MME. Love, love, love their products & collections! They are always so easy to create with!
Thanks for stopping by. I am off to watch some of the Olympics!
Happy Sunday!
~Stephanie 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph!! Your layout is suuuper cute!! So much energy and fun, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!Love the border you created on the right. Great blog! I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete