Monday, August 6, 2012

Playing Catch-up

Hi y'all!
I feel like it's been ages since I posted a layout here! It's not for lack of trying, or completing them. This is just a busy time of year with the kids at home, running them to camps, play-dates, movies, blah, blah, blah.
So tonight I just wated to take a quick minute to share my latest with you.
All of these were created for different challenges at the Flying Unicorn. You really must go check out the challenges in the forum! This month things are a little different with the members challenging the creative team! It has been so much fun playing along!! There is also a skecth challenge posted every Monday, Mojo Moday. This layout is one that I did based on last Monday's sketch provided by Maggi:



This one is for a patriotic-based challenge. You have to use only red, white & blue on your l.o., stars & stripes, glitter or bling, red triangle, circles, banner,  & a rectangle. Here is what I came up with:




This challenge was to use the colors brown & pink & white, stamp your bg, use lace, ribbon, flowers & butterfly. HEre is my layout:


I hated this when I first started, but then I smeared the page with white paint & it started to look better! It is quite different from the layouts I typically create, but that's why it's a challenge! And I do think I liked it in the end.
  Good night everyone!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment