Thursday, September 13, 2012

And Check

Hey y'all. I wanted to do a quick post about our week here.
Things have been running a little smoother here this week with school & our new-found schedule! Ty is no longer crying but still tells us almost daily that he doesn't want to go to school. I have to laugh at his honesty-whenever someone asks him how school is, he says "not good. I don't like it"! he has made friends though & comes home with fun stories about what they played & what he learned!! He has had some homework ,though not a lot.
Time spent with pencil in hand at the kitchen table...
CHECK!
Leah, of course is doing great! She loves her teacher & is fitting in well with the routine of fourth grade. She has had homework & like usual, is on top of it by herself. She has really grown into a responsible, self-reliant young girl (just had to boast a bit as we are so proud of her & all the HARD work is now paying off)!

Ty started soccer through the YMCA this past Saturday & he loved it!
Uniform, shin guards, cleats, soccer ball...
CHECK!
I started a part-time job working with a friend in her office helping her out as needed.
A little extra $ to pocket each month....CHECK!

Here is a layout I started in my scrap club almost a month ago. Yep, it sat for awhile while I worked on other projects, but I did get it finished....
CHECK!
All papers are from MME Indie Chic collection as well as the labels & sewn garland; the "you are sweet" die cut is from Echo PArk; the wood ticket is from Prima & the "live, laugh" die cut is from Fancy Pants. I know there are a lot of different patterns going on here so I applied some gesso to tone things down a bit!



A great week with gorgeous weather, even a family outing to Urbanna on Sunday afternoon...
CHECK!!
Good night!
~Stephanie  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment