Saturday, November 24, 2012

LCTS #159 & CSI

Happy Saturday  ya'll!
Today I want to share my latest layout for Let's Capture These Sketches. The sketch was provided by Jocelyne Roy & is another fun one!

Here is my layout using mostly all My Mind's Eye products:



The only product not from MME are the letter stickers from Simple Stories. I have adored MME for as long as I can remember & love how interchangeable all of their lines are!
If you get a chance to play along with the newest sketch from LCTS, be sure to link up here. We'd love to see your creations!!

This week I  had the chance to play along at CSI as a guest detective through the Flying Unicorn. What a fun pallette this was!
  
Here is my layout:




There are floral & stripes on the banner pp & hexagons; I used a flower & leaves; I documented a visit from Santa from Christmas of 2008. My journaling is on a tag behind the nutcracker photo & the tag has flourishes on it.
Thanks for stopping by! We are off to shop at some small businesses here!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment