Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks And Giving

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!!!
Today Ty is not feeling  the greatest. He started saying yesterday afternoon that his head hurt. Well I just  thought it was a fleeting thing because he had a playdate after school &  they were full force! After we dropped off his friend, I had to run to the store & he was crying in the cart that he didn't feel good & just wanted to go home. So we did, & he fell asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours. When he woke up he vomitted a few times. Then he fell asleep again. Definitely not himself! Poor little guy! He didn't want me to read to him, or watch t.v.-you could tell he was just miserable. He says he feels a little better this morning but that his throat still hurts. We are supposed to go to a neighborhood "Turkey Trot"-a walk/run this morning & then dinner at my brother & sil's house at 3:30. I hope he's up for it!

Yesterday the kids had a half day at school &  they both had celebrations in their classrooms. Ty had a Thanksgiving feast complete w/ turkey, ham, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn, cornbread & cookies!
Leah's class made turkey apples! What a cute idea!!

I love my little turkeys!!

If anyone has stuck with me for this long, I wanted to do a giveaway here. I have been truly blessed with health, happiness & wonderful friends & family!! I'd like to share some of my scrappy goodies with you! Please leave a comment telling me what you are most grateful for this year & I will draw a winner on November 30 to receive a "gratitude" package from me! Also, please make sure you are a follower of my little blog!
I hope everyone has a wonderful & enjoyable day!!
Gobble, gobble!
~Stephanie   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment