Saturday, December 8, 2012

LCTS #161


Happy Saturday y'all!
It's going to be a busy one around here. We are still trying to finish the Christmas tree! There are lots of ornaments to adorn it. And I have quite a few scrappy projects to get done, along with laundry & then a Christmas party to go to tonight. I am taking sausage balls &  have never made them before. Wish me luck!

It's time for another sketch reveal at Let's Capture These Sketches. This week's sketch is provided by Vicki Saulnier:
 
And here is my layout:
The strips at  the bottom are a mix of washi tapes from K&Co and Freckled Fawn.

The "friends" diecut is from fancy Pants; the chipboard flower is from Cosmo Cricket; the diecut butterfly is also from K&Co.  

The pp & small alphas are from My Mind''s Eye. I have my journaling on a tag that is tucked under the photo.

We hope you get a chance to play along! We love to see your takes on the sketches!! Be sure to link up here.

Have a wonderful Saturday friends!!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment