Saturday, January 12, 2013

Whispers & Kisses

Happy Saturday to you all! It's a damp & chilly day here, so it's perfect to stay in & scrap. And in my case, finish taking down all the Christmas decorations!  I did manage to finish a layout today though, in between doing laundry also. It's for the color challenge at ScrapFriends. Here is the palette:

And here is my layout:





I started with this gorgeous 7Gypsies paper that I have been hoarding for probably two years! I dribbled white paint all over it then sprinkled in some microbeads while wet. I cut some hexagons from MME paper, dripped some black ink, punched some butterflies from tissue paper & added a few little details to finish it off. The alphas that spell out "whispers" are AC Thickers & the small sticker alphas are from Prima. I am also entering this at Bird is the Word for their current challenge.  
Now back to dismantling & cleaning!
~Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! Lots of beautiful details on this layout, and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet title and love your hexagons!Great use of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful page,thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete