Friday, February 1, 2013

New Design Team!!

Hey guys!
I am so excited to share my news with you today-I was chosen to be a part of the amazingly awesome creative team for Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbons!! This is their first creative team also. I can not wait to start creating with these gorgeous ribbons & along side of these very talented ladies! It seems like it is going to be a super fun ride! Check out  the rest of the team  here. You'll want to browse (& shop) the ribbons too while you're there. The colors that they offer are oh-so pretty!

Here are 2 different options for you to choose from to post on your blog! :) If anyone else is a button maker and you have something else in mind and want to share please do! :)

I am really looking forward to sharing some projects with you all soon! Stay tuned! And have a wonderful weekend!!!!
~Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you are part of the team! You are gonna rock these Rumple Ribbons for sure!!! ♥

    Big bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the team! I can't wait to get to know you and see your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a part of our LBC CT! You are a huge asset and I look forward to see what you'll create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Stephanie! Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Stephanie. This is going to be a wonderful term.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your DT position, have fun on the new team! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete