Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Challenge Me Happy

Hey friends!
It's no secret that I love a good challenge/sketch site & I found a new one the other day when perusing the  web. It's called Challenge Me Happy. They host 2 challenges per month  & this month's first challenge is "Anything Goes". Here is my layout:


We took the kids a few summers ago to visit Monticello in Charlottesville &  these are some of the pictures from that trip.

That's it for tonight! I am going to bed to read "Memoirs of a Geisha"!
Good night y'all!
~Stephanie  

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts! love all the embelishments. I'm your newest follower. *blogging it forward*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice project!
    {visiting from blogging it forward}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page! Love all the details, especially the butterfly & flower! Thanks for joining us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete