Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thank You Card

Hey guys!
Today I want to share the latest card I made (I am on a roll here)!
It's a thank you card (one of many to come) made for a friend of mine who was so generous to me on my birthday.
I started with white cardstock, added the blue & green pp from Echo Park, then laid the green scalloped cardstock over that. The ribbon is from Lovebug Creations' in caddy blue.  This color just screams Spring to me!! The letters are AC Thickers. I added a flower in the middle of the ribbon. A simple, but handmade card that will hopefully be appreciated by it's recipient!
Thanks for letting me share with you today! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet & beautiful card! I'm sure whomever is getting will love it! How could they not? It's so fun to see you making cards...I know you love your LO's (and you make amazing ones!) but I totally see you rockin' the card side of papercrafting too! Can't wait to see what you'll try next! :)

    Big Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Caddy Blue ribbon too - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete