Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Him/Her Mini

Hey guys! Happy Hump Day to you all.
I am exhausted from this week's activities already, & it's still going strong! (But I am relishing in it all!) I am looking forward to a looong weekend with no schedules!
I want to share a project that has been a work in progress for many months now. I think I have mentioned before how much I love mini albums, but have such a hard time completing them. Well, here is another one that I have been working on for many months.



                               
It's a flip-book with one side dedicated to my son &  the flip side dedicated to my daughter.




I have had so much fun just grabbing bits & pieces from here & there to add to this cute little book from Jenni Bowlin. Also, the word/s this month for Bird is the Word are him/her or he/she.
Thanks for visiting me today!
See you soon!
~Stephanie
 

5 comments:

  1. HI..This looks so cute.. I love the idea of a double album like that.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute..thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little bits and things you put on here!
    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous gift idea for a couple!
    Thanks for the inspiration and playing along with us at Bird Is The Word!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little booklet, and a really fun way to join in the challenge at BITW. I like the idea of a little book half and half.

    ReplyDelete