Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Mom" Tag

Hey guys!
Happy Thursday night to you all. For a short week, it sure has been a long one! We are desperately counting down the days until summer vacation begins!!!
So my mom had her gall bladder removed yesterday & was a nervous wreck prior to the surgery. I made her a tag to give to her with some other goodies when she got home (nope, still haven't actually given it t her though).




I started with a scrap of paper that is very old-I can't even remember the manufacturer! I then added the trim at the top & bottom of the tag; then the flowers & I fussy cut the butterfly from a piece of G45 paper. The Thickers are from AC. I topped it off with the gorgeous rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations in the color "Augusta" from the Family Ties collection.   
I was inspired to make a tag by the challenge happening over at Get Creative, which is to make a tag with flowers.

Thanks for stopping by & looking at today's project!
Scrap on!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment