Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Relax!

Hey guys!
I hope this Hump Day is treating you all well. It's a beautiful, sunny day here & I am trying to pull things together for the end of the school year. Summer is upon us-AAHHH!

Speaking of summer, here is the latest layout I made using the sketch from Scraptastic Club. This is the sketch:



And here is my layout:


I dug into my scraps again here (such a great feeling!) to create the sunburst pattern with several different papers. The vellum banner is from Crate Paper; the journaling sticker is from Studio Calico; & the "scatter sunshine", key & feather stickers are all from a Remarks book by AC.


I used the Martha Stewart punch to punch the circles & added Studio Calico stickers to them. That is the challenge also right now over at Frosted Designs-use your punches!

This is an older photo from the summer of 2009. I think this was one of Ty's first times out on the boat at the river & he did not like it!! We were parked in the picture, but when the boat was moving, he would bury his head in Drew's chest & hold on for dear life!! Good times! 

I hope you all are getting ready for summer in your neck of the woods!
Until next time,
~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE all the beautiful patterns in your sunburst, awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Punch challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! (Great name, by the way, lol) .. I love that sketch and your layout is gorgeous. I love the papers and the adorable photo you worked with .. super cute!

    ReplyDelete