Thursday, July 11, 2013

Go Wild with LBC!

Hey y'all!
Today is my sneak peek day for Lovebug Creations' new release of ribbons! These ribbons are all so fun & colorful! You'll want to get them all once they are released on Friday. And also on Friday is the Go Wild blog hop so make sure to stop by the blog & visit all the stops at a chacne to win a fabulous prize!
Here is my card:
     I used one of the new chevron ribbons on this card. Don't you just love the summery feel of the colors of the ribbon? I know I do!
The smaller rosette and flag are from Basic Grey. The alphas are AC Thickers.

Make sure to stop back by on Friday for another project showcasing the new ribbons & the entire blog hop list!!
Right now I am off to play a board game with the family. Drew is going out of town tomorrow for 3 nights & the kids want to squeeze in as much time with him as possible! 
Have a great night!
~Stephanie  

6 comments:

  1. You had me with the rosette - wow, what a wonderful colorful project!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card--I like the colors, the rosette and the chevron ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! LOVE the colors!!!!!! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty!! I love it!!! And that rosette... wowza!! Great job, Stephanie!!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! That rosette is a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mixed colors and textures!! How fun and eye opening. Your rosette is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete