Saturday, August 17, 2013

Latest Layouts

Happy Saturday y'all!
I want to quickly share with you my latest layouts. I say quickly, because the kids are at my sister's house & I have to leave to pick them up soon!

The first one I made with the color challenge at My Mind's Eye in mind. Here are the colors:
  August color inspiration

And here is my layout:




Most of the products here are a mix of My Mind's Eye collections, with the exception of the banner under the tissue paper (which is from Heidi Swapp); the buttons are from American Crafts; the penant phrases (under the photo) are from Simple Stories & the clips are from my stash.

My next layout was made for Carol's challenge on the forum at Memorable Seasons, which is to "journal directly on your layout with your own handwriting in a square around your layout. You must also incorporate the page title and another design element in that square. Make sense? :D"
Here is my alyout using Crate Paper's The Pier collection




And my last layout is for Louise's challenge, which is to use the following trends: arrows, chevron, word stickers, cut off paper strip, washi tape & metal accent.

 My paper obviously has chevrons (Crate Paper The Pier).


The tags at the top were made with washi tape.


The arrow stickers are from Studio Calico.
Everything else is from Crate Paper, with the exception of the chalkboard journal spot & the yellow pom pom trim.

Thanks for stopping by! I am headed out now to get the kids & take them out to dinner, since Drew is out of town. He went to a concert so the kids want to have movie night at home after dinner!
Take care,
~Stephanie    

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE these layouts. You always have such class when you create a project. I like how the elements have different heights and textures. Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete