Thursday, August 8, 2013

Memorable Seasons Challenges & Sketchabilities

Hey guys!
This month over at Memorable Seasons the member's are hosting the challenges! So far I have played along with two. There are many more that I am hoping to find time to do also. In fact, the kids both have friends over today, so I may get some scrapping done!

The first one I did, was a photo challenge. It is to "do something creative with your photos".
Here is my layout:
  I started with Crate Paper The Pier pp, added doilies, paper strips (also from CP The Pier). In fact, everything here is from The Pier with the exception of the cork arrows, corrugated butterfly & letter stickers. They are all from Fancy Pants. The pink candy dots are from Pebbles.




To create the "love" word on my photo, I printed two of the same picture. On the one I adhered chipboard letters then laid the other photo on top of it. I took a piece of sandpaper & lightly sanded over the letters.
You can find this challenge here

For the next challenge, you are to use atleast 2 different papers from 2 different manufacturers & have a two-word title. 
Here is my layout:

I started with Sketchabilities skecth # 96:

The multi-colored chevron paper is from Crate Paper The Pier; the grey polka dot paper is from American Crafts & the green paper is an old piece from MME. 
My two word title is "Hello Summer".


    


Here is the link to this challenge. I had so much fun playing along! I hope you will make an effort to also!! 

Thanks for popping by today. I hope you find some time to create!
~Stephanie  

1 comment:

  1. These are works of art. I love visiting you because there is beauty and class everywhere. Tell me under "Love" what is that little border that looks like doilies strewn together?

    ReplyDelete