Monday, August 12, 2013

More MS Challenegs

Hello friends! Hope you are all enjoying this Monday.
I woke up today not realizing it was Monday-the weekend went by TOO FAST!!
I want to share some other projects I completed for the members' challenges over at Memorable Seasons .
The first one is a layout I did for Laura's stamping challenge:
 I stamed the bubblewrap stamp on my background paper (Crate Paper's The Pier pp) in black & red ink. I then stamped 3 hotair balloons & cut  them out & popped them up on the page. Then I stamped the word "enjoy" in my title.




The next challenge is a color challenge hosted by Sally. Here is the palette: (plus fuchsia)
 Image

And here are the two cards I made (also using Crate Paper's The Pier):




That's it for today. I am having so much fun playing along with these challenges! Thanks, girls!

Til next time,
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the nerve to do challenges. Very nice job. The colors are perfect. You never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete