Monday, September 23, 2013

Check It Out

Happy Monday y'all!
Today at the kids' school was an SCA sponsored day, Mustache Monday!
 My kids were excited to sport their mustaches & gear (Leah even has mustache earrings)!

I read today that the challenge blogs About A Boy and About A Girl are combining to one new challenge blog, Boy Meets Girl beginning October 1! Check it all out & mark your calendars!

I also want to share some projects I have recently made.
The first is a birthday card for Ty's best friend whose party was yesterday.

   Charlie is turning 9 & I thought this design was good for a 9 year-old boy!

The next is a layout that I made for a challenge from the guest designer at Memorable Seasons. It is to use scrap pieces of paper, 2 inches or smaller.

I used older scraps from October Afternoon (the blue pps) & punched 2 inch circles. The other embellishments I had laying on my desk! The banners are from Fancy Pants; the "FUN" tags & clips are from Crate Paper.



This was a fun challenge! I tend to hold onto every scrap so it was good to actually use them up!

Here is another layout that I can't remember if I shared or not!

Everything here, with the exception of the alphas, is from Fancy Pants.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great night!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment