Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Memorable Seasons Kit

Hi everyone!
I forgot to share with you the kit that I received from Memorable Seasons to play with this month!
I received Fancy Pants' Park Bench collection, and here is what I have made so far:

This was created for my challenge in the forum, which is to use the preprinted journaling strips from manufacturers. I would be thrilled if you played along & linked up in the forum over at Memorbale Seasons!




Everything here is from Fancy Pants, with the exception of the wood veneer dogs. They are from Studio Calico.

Next up is a layout I had a lot of fun making! It began with a piece of patterned paper that I love, some white paint & mist!



This was also made using the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants. Love it all!! I  have some more to work with, so be on the lookout!

I want to quickly share the news of the kids' first week of school. The first day was good-they both got up right away & got ready without a fight!

    They both came home & said they LOVED their teacher!! Ty is looking forward to having a class pet this year-a lizard named Ozzie! And he is thrilled that some good friends are in his class. Leah was placed int the advanced math class & we are thrilled for her. She was also voted by her classmates to be their SCA class rep!
Ty missed the second day of school due to a cold that I believe he caught from Leah. She was a bit under the weather too, but wanted to go to school!! I had an emotional morning after hearing of our friend losing his son in a car accident, so I willingly let Ty stya home from school. (Any other time & I'm sure I wouldn't have!) We had a good day reading books, playing games & creating things (parachutes, bridges, sprinklers). That kid has the biggest imagination! I may have briefly wondered why I don't homeschool (but only briefly)!
Homework began for both of them this week. Leah does hers on her own & without complaint. Ty is another story! We battle through it every step of the way.    

We survived the first week without any major upsets!
Hope each coming week goes just as smoothly!!!

Take care y'all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment