Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Winner

Hey y'all! Happy Sunday!
Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing, beautiful Fall day.

I had Drew take Leah to riding today so that I could clean & decorate the house for Halloween! We always have all of my family & some friends come here to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood & we have pizza & salad before we head out. I do not have any decorations out & Leah just decorated the front yard last week! Where has my motivation gone? If you find it, please return it to me! I shudder to think how I will survive the holidays without it!!!

Anyway, as I was dusting in the den, I realized that I need to pick a winner from Mama Lovebug's birthday hop!! So I drew a number between 1 & 17 (there were 17 commenters):
and the winner is #12!
confetti Stock Photo - 11945054
Congrats Dawn Carlyle!! Email your addy to me at dreweaken@comcast.net so I can send you your goodies.

I now must return to cleaning! Ugh!
Have a fabulous day  y'all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment