Friday, October 4, 2013

Finally Friday

Hi friends & happy Friday! I love these days. The weather (was) gettting cooler (a few days this week it was in the upper 80's); you can smell fall in the air; pumpkins are evereywhere! The only thing that makes me sad is that it is starting to get dark earlier. But hopefully that will help my one little monster get to bed earlier, too!!!

I have a Lovebug Creations project to share with you. I had been on a card-making roll for awhile, but got somewhat burned out. So I decided to try something different today. I took a paper bucket (the kind that come from arcades for kids to keep their tickets in), and covered it with patterned papers.
I added rumple ribbon in Beary Brown from the On the Edge collection.

The alphas are foam from Thickers. I punched the butterfly with my Martha Stewart punch & the bird with my Fiskars "flight" punch.
I thought this would look nice in my daughter's room to hold all of her "collectibles"! (That's a nice way of saying "junk"!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a scrappy day!
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this bucket!! What a fun idea and I'm sure she will love it for her "collectables" ;) hehehe

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, definitely I'd be filling this bucket up!

    ReplyDelete