Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Winner, Winner & December Daily

Hi y'all & happy Hump Day!

I forgot to post the winner here yesterday from the Sketch N Scrap Holiday blog hop. I used random generator to choose the winner from the 12 comments, & number 11, Sandi is the winner! Please email me at dreweaken@comcast.net your physical address so that I can send you your goodies!

I also wanted to share my finished December Daily album that I started LAST YEAR & never completed!! I am notorious for doing this with my mini albums! Sometimes they sit for months & I don't touch them. I may create a few pages at a time, & most of the time, this works fro me!
I used this Teresa Collins Christmas Countdown memory album kit:

 Teresa Collins - Christmas Cottage Collection - Christmas Countdown Memory Album Kit
Here are my finished pages (minus the photos & journaling):














While the kit was chock full of goodness, I also added a lot of things from my stash. I love to mix and match & pull from what I already have.
If you want to see the beginning pages of the album, check out this post.

So I finished this DD album just in time to start this year's!! Are you all creating a Decemeber Daily this year? What album are you using? I'm always looking for a good one!

Have a fabulous day!
Stay scrappy....
~Stephanie   

No comments:

Post a Comment