Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 In 2013

Happy New Year's Eve y'all!
I am going to share my favorite layouts from the past year again!
I have loved doing this the last 2 years as it lets me revisit my work and see how I have grown & changed.
So, in no particular order, here are my faves:
1.















I hoarded this coveted paper from Crate for the longest time!

2. 

   I loved this collection from Fancy Pants & the paint & mist were fun to add!!

3.

















This is another page made using Crate Paper.

4.
 
This page was fun to make! I liked adding al lthe bits & pieces.

5.
 
Another Crate Paper layout.

6.





















I was smitten with this line from Glitz & wanted a special feel to my page. I am more than happy with the way it turned out!

 7.

I love the colors here & all the fun elements Plus, the pic of Ty is so precious!

8.
 
I had wanted to use these song lyrics as a title for a long time. And I'm pleased with the outcome!

9.















I love using doilies!

10.

 Love the way all the pieces came together here. Mostly Fancy Pants products here.

11.

Loved this collection from October Afternoon!

12.

Another from OA!

13.
















This was too fun to create! Love the Glitz again!!

There they are-my faves from 2013.
I am really looking forward to creating more in 2014!
Have a great night y'all!
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Such fun layouts. Hop over to my blog as there is a surprise for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Stephanie, can you send me your address to the email in my post ;)

    ReplyDelete