Monday, December 9, 2013

Mama's Mesh Monday

It's Monday again which means I have a project to share using Mama'a Mesh from Lovebug Creations.
My nephew is turning 6 on Thursday (yes, 2 days after Leah's birthday-talk about crazy time of the year)!
I made him this card:
 I started by layering the kraft cardstock on top of the red. I used the Light Yellow Mama's Mesh from the Hallo-Mesh collection. Love the bright pop of yellow! It is so cheery!! The vellum banner is from Basic Grey; the alphas & "6" are Thickers; & I punched the gold star from gold corrugated cardstock using my star punch.

Tomorrow is Leah's 11 birthday! We are taking the kids out of school early to have lunch then go see Santa. It is somewhat of a tradition that we started when she was in pre-school.
I have to go wrap birthday presents now!
Have a great day y'all!!!
~Stephanie 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful b-day card and it is a hit with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun and cute card! I adore it!!! Have a good time tomorrow and Happy early Birthday, Leah!!! ♥

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the yellow mesh!
    Btw, did you see my blogpost from a few days ago? You might want to go and have a look :). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great and the Mama's Mesh gives it so much texture! I'll bet that your nephew loved it!

    ReplyDelete