Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Alphabet Stickers

Hey y'all!
Hope you're staying warm wherever you are. It is COLD here today! The kids had a 2 hour delay for school this morning because of the frigid temps. When we left the house at 9:50 this morning it was 10*. They will go in late again tomorrow morning, which they love!
With the temps being what they were, I didn't leave the house after driving the kids to school! It was a nice (& warm) day in the house. I actually got some scrapping done!

Today I have a challenge up over at Memorable Seasons to use your alphabet stickers. This month's challenges are all about stash-busting & I know, I for one, have many alphabet stickers!!
Here is the layout I created using my January kit, Pink Paislee's Snow Village:
      I used some alphabet stickers that I had left that I could no longer make complete words with. You know when you use all the prominent letters from a sheet (a, e, i, st, t, etc.) & are left with a bunch of consonants that are in almost no words you'd ever want to spell out?! Well, I took them all & made a "word search puzzle" in one of the grids of my layout. The red & green alphas are from Fancy Pants. Can you spot the 4 words in the word search? If you leave me a comment & get them right, I will send you a RAK!!

I also shared my organizational tips for alphabets. I keep all of my Thickers in a bin that I got years ago at Target. I like having them all together:
     
My smaller alphabet stickers are kept in this bin that was purchased at Michael's:


And I keep my 12x12 alphabet sheets in this clear folder that I also purchased at Michael's:

I attached a hook to the inside of my armoire door & they hang there.

Be sure to check out this thread in the forum for more organization tips!

Have a great night!
Scrap on!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment