Sunday, February 9, 2014

Always-Echo Park

I hope y'all have had a nice weekend. We enjoyed time with family & watching some of the Olympics; riding & a movie with friends. Despite the cold & gloomy weather, it was a great weekend here!

Today I am sharing another layout using Echo Park's Head Over Heels collection. I can not even tell you how much fun I am having with this line! It is so cheery & colorful-just what we need around here at this time of year.
This layout is a lift of the amazing Wendy Antenucci, who was chosen as MOTM  this month at Memorable Seasons. Here is my layout:




The doily, buttons, & sequins are from my stash. The chevron washi tape is from Jenni Bowlin. The blue dot & the hearts washi are also from my stash. The alpha stickers are Fancy Pants, & everything else here is Echo Park.
You can view Wendy's original layout here.

I have some time before dinner so I am off to create more with the line!
Have a great Sunday night!!
~Stephanie    

No comments:

Post a Comment