Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Another Birthday Card....

to share with you today. I know you must be sick of seeing them, but I had another good friend who had a birthday yesterday! I couldn't not make her a card!! So here it is:
I used rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations in the color "William" which is part of the Oh Cecilia, Family Ties collection. I tied two knots in each strip of ribbon that borders the top & bottom of my patterned paper. That paper, by the way, is soo old! It's from my stash and I think it is by Anna Griffin. If I had to give it a manufactured date, I'd say around 2008!! See, I am a huge hoarder & don't throw anything away!
The alphas are from AC Thickers. The popped up chipboard flowers are from Dear Lizzy for American Crafts.  

That's all I have for today. Be sure to check out the Lovebug Creations' blog to see what the other CT gals have been creating!

Have a great day y'all!
Keep crafty,
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Your friends are quite lucky!! They always get the prettiest cards!!! I love this one and the William was a great choice!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner and such a great LBC Rumple Ribbon choice!!

    ReplyDelete