Friday, February 21, 2014

The Winner!

Hey y'all & happy Fri-i-i-i-day!!
I want to first announce the winner of my RAK from the SOUS/SOD blog hop last week. Thanks to everyone who visited & commented. Your sweet words always make me smile!!
The winner was chosen from Random Generator, and #8 was chosen. So that means, Lost Coast Scrapper is the winner!!! Please email me your home address to dreweaken@comcast.net, so that I can send you your prize.

Another bit of exciting news, this layout was chosen as the "featured project" at 2Peas!! Wow! I was shocked when I discovered it last night. And I have to say, I don't know when it was chosen, as I don't go there daily. But it's still exciting to me!

Here is the latest (& possibly last) layout I created using Echo Park's Head Over Heels line:


I love these photos of Drew & the kids playing "Pretty Princesses", a game that Leah got for Christmas one year (2009). She was so giddy to see Drew wearing earrings & necklaces! And Ty wanted to play too.

Have a good day & great weekend y'all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment