Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Last MS Kit

Hey y'all!
Good Tuesday mornin' to ya!
I recently received my last kit from Memorable Seasons. My DT term is up. I was sent Crate Paper's StyleBoard to work with:


This collection is right up my alley! I always love CP's collections, &  this one is no exception! It is so fresh & crisp-perfect for all my Spring & Easter scrapping. 
Here is the first layout I have completed: 

The doily is one from a pack I bought at the grocery store! (I am always looking for scrappy supplies wherever I am!) The alphas here are AC Thickers. 
  I also have my last challenge up over on the forums at Memorable Seasons. I would love for you to check it out & play along here. It is a Spring recipe challenge: 
-use at least 3 butterflies 
-use flowers                   
-use ribbon                   
                      -give your project a Spring related title 

I would love to see your creations if you play. Post a comment here with a link so I can view & comment on your layouts! I may have a fun goody bag to give away too if you share!

Have a wonderful day y'all!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you have a lovely style! Love the way you use papers, just amazing. I joined as a reader, really want to see your future creations :)

    ReplyDelete