Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lucky Me

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a good week.
My kids are off for Spring Break so we are doing a lot to stay busy! We've visited the batting cages & had lunch with friends, had a doctor's appt, gone out for fro-yo, & more is planned for later in the week. Ty can't wait to see the movie Bears on Friday!
We are also busy cleaning her house & sprucing up the yard for Easter dinner with the fam at our house. But in the midst of the busyness, I did find time to complete this layout:

See the blue ribbon at the top? That is from the newest Lovebug Creations' collection, "Gardens of Tara". The color is "Blue Bells".  I have also used four of the yummy Beautiful Blooms. These clay flowers are awesome to work with! And they come in a variety of colors and three sizes. Here I used White, Hugs, Crushed & Jaded.

  
 The papers and other embellishments are from Crate paper's StyleBoard collection. The alphas I used are AC Thickers.

Thanks for stopping by y'all! Have a wonderful day!
~Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout!!! Love the watercolor circles!! We are off this week too. Lots of yard work and prepping for Easter too!!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy Birthday!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Stephanie! Your layout is darling and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet layout!! I love all the details that you added. I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete