Sunday, May 18, 2014

Liebster Award



I am very excited to tell you that I have been awarded a Liebster Award from Crystal at Capture the Moment. We design together at The Memory Nest. I am so honored that she nominated my blog!! Thank you very much Crystal! 
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a way to bring attention to these blogs and build the blogging community. The meaning of Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. How nice is that? 

As a recipient of this award I need to do the following:



  • List 11 random facts about myself.


    1. Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has asked me.
    2. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link to them in my post.
    3. Create 11 questions the nominated bloggers have to answer.
    4. Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.
    (These are the requirements for the people whom I nominate as well.)

    Random Facts About Me: 
    1. I am 41!   
    2. I have been with my husband since I was a senior in high school.  
    3. I am the youngest of 4 children.
    4. We all live within 20 minutes of each other. 
    5. I am an avid reader & always have a book at my side. 
    6.  I love the feel of a paper book in my hand. No e-reader for me!
    7. I am addicted to sweet tea!
    8. I love to walk, but do not like to do any other exercise. 
    9. I love alone time. 
    10. I am not a fan of shopping.
    11. I love dogs!! (We currently have 2.) 

    These are the questions from Crystal that I have to answer:

    1. What is your favorite color? red
    2. What is in a must have I item you have in your purse? Chapstick
    3. Salty or sweet treat? both, but more of a sweet tooth
    4. Do you watch t.v. or listen to music when you scrapbook? I like total silence when I scrap.
    5. Can you dance? I think I can. Don't think that means I can!
    6. Favorite memory from your childhood? Christmas with my extended family in MD
    7. Do you watch t.v and if you do what is your favorite t.v. show ever? I watch a little bit. Right now my fave show is Property Brothers.
    8. Your dream job if you could do anything? photographer
    9. favorite hobby other then scrapbooking? reading
    10. Do you enjoy being in the house all day or outside? Outside 
    11. One food your would eat everyday if you had to? pasta
    I am nominating the following 11 blogs: 

     Here are your 11 questions ladies! 
    1. Morning person or night owl? 
    2. What do you scrap most? 
    3. Do you do other crafts-i.e.-cardmaking, art journaling, knitting, etc.
    4. Do you play any sports? 
    5. What is your favorite song? 
    6. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
    7. Do you prefer to scrap alone or with friends?
    8. What is your favorite snack? 
    9. Do you have any pets? 
    10. What did you want to be when you grew up? 
    11. How long have you been scrapping? 

    For those of you I have nominated, I really hope you accept and participate. This is such a fun way to spread the word about different blogs and learn a little about the bloggers themselves. Please leave a link in the comments if you do participate so that I can read your answers to my questions! Thanks again, Crystal!

    ~Stephanie : )  



    No comments:

    Post a Comment