Sunday, May 4, 2014

Shares

Hey everyone! Hope your Sunday is fabulous & that you had a great NSD!
I was busy getting a little boy to the baseball fields for pictures, running errands & attending a good friend's Cinco de Mayo party, so I had no time to scrap.
But I do have some layouts that I created a couple of weeks ago that I have not yet shared here

This layout uses mostly StyleBoard from Crate Paper. What a gorgeous collection! I wish I had more!! The gold doily is also from CP but not from this collection.


This layout features Glitz Designs. The paper is from one of my favorite collections, Finley. It is so fun & vibrant! Much like our little girl was at 6 (vacation photo from 2009)!

All of the embellies (with the exception of the twine & tissue paper) are from Glitz. I used my Glitz roller on the tissue paper, but rather than using ink, I used mist. Love the messy look of it! 

That's all I have for today. Enjoy the rest of the night!
~Stephanie    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment