Monday, June 30, 2014

Using Stickles

...is the latest PL challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches. You know you  have some, I think every crafter does! At least one bottle-right?! Here is my page:
I used stickles to fill in the pre-printed heart on this card
 I love the sparkle they add & the fact that the card had the white splatters already printed on it. It looks like the glitter is spreading from the heart!
 All of these cards came from the Paper Camellia Everyday Life kit and are from My Mind's Eye. The glitter alphas are Thickers from American Crafts. Both tickets that I used are also from MME but are older from my stash. I used my beloved Fiskars star & Martha Stewart heart punches also. These photos are from when Leah was 8-she is now 11!! 

I hope you get the chance to play along for a chance at this month's prize
 June Sponsor
Be sure to  link up your pages here!

If you want to be entered into my giveaway, go here!! 
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day! (We are off to the pool to keep cool!) 
~Stephanie 

1 comment: