Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hey ya'll!
Welcome to another Tuesday & my day to share on the Lovebug Creations' blog.
My mom's birthday is Thursday. She will be 71. After what happened to her a few months ago (she had a TIA & doctors discovered that both carotid arteries were 80% blocked), we are so happy to celebrate her birthday!
She is an amazing mother & grandmother! We'd all be lost without her.
Here is the card I made for her, using Garden Green rumple ribbon from the Gardens of Tara collection:
She loves the color pink & flowers. I hope she enjoys this card. Doesn't the ribbon look stupendous with the colors of the striped paper & the die cut?! Love it! 

Be sure to check out the Lovebug Creations' store for all your ribbon needs! 
Thanks for swinging by!
~Stephanie  
    

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card for your mom - treasure her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card and I bet she will too!!! Happiest birthday wishes to her!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete