Monday, July 28, 2014

SOUS PL Challenge-Summer

Hey y'all & welcome to this fabulous Monday! We are currently in the Bahamas at Atlantis Resort & are having a blast!! (I will share pics later of our vacay.)
Today a new project life challenge is up at Stuck On U Sketches
We want to see your pages about summer! What better time to scrap about this wonderful & relaxing season!!
Here is my layout:
I  used a mix of PL cards here. "You were meant to shine" is from MAMBI. The kaleidoscope chippie flower is from My Mind's Eye. The "Hello Summer" card is an actual card that my son received last summer from his best friend while he was at camp. I added the small alphas from Jillibean Soup to include the word "summer". The wood veneers are from Studio Calico. 


 The "beautiful" & "summer day" tags are from Pretty Little Studio. 
These are photos from our vacation in 2009. The kids were so little!! I miss those days (sometimes). LOL! 

We hope you get the chance  to play along with this challenge. Be sure to link up on the blog to the correct challenge for a chance at this month's prize! 

Thanks for stopping by. We are off to swim with the dolphins! Woo hoo!!
Stay scrappy, my friends!
~Stephanie 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....Look how little they were!! Too stinkin' cute! What a great layout to remember it all!!! LOVE THIS!!!

    xoxo
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the challenge, I love the added bits of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete