Thursday, July 10, 2014

Two Layouts

Hey y'all! I hope this day finds everyone well. We have a house full of kiddos here & A LOT of noise!! I have escaped to the office for a moment of solitude! We were supposed to go to the pool but the weather is cloudy & rainy, so it's another day at home.
I want to share my most recent layouts while I have a minute. I fear things could turn sour at any time!!!!
Both of these were created using sketches from Sketchabilities. The first one uses their sketch #116:

Here is my layout:



















I grabbed a lot of supplies from my stash. The background was created with splatters of mists, stamped circles & a Dear Lizzy  word stamp.


The fabulous gold circle vellum is from Pretty Little Studio, as are the phrase die cuts. The "bliss" & heart chippies are from MAMBI. The gorgeous clay flowers are from Lovebug Creations. The bird/music paper is part of a Basic Grey packaging. The circle banner under the photos is from My Mind's Eye.
I had a blast pulling things & adding a ton of items from my stash!

This next layout uses skecth #118:
    
And here is what I created:





















I stamped circles with black paint & then started layering! I used much of what I had laying on my desk for this one & what fun it was!!
All of the tags, the gold doily & the initial banners are from Crate Paper. I  used the gold circle vellum again from PLS. The glitter alphas are Thickers.











The "happy" chipboard, hearts & camera are from Heidi Swapp.












Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Thursday y'all!
~Stephanie : )

6 comments:

  1. Two amazing pages! Love all the fun (inking and colors) on the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your pagew are very beautiful!Thank you for playing aith us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are really fun layouts! Love all your layers and texture! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post ! Cheers for, commenting on my blog dude. I shall email you again. I didnt know that...Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!!!Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Autumn layout! Great take on the sketch, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete