Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge

Hey y'all! Hope all is well for you on this Wednesday night. Ty is having his best friend sleep over & Leah is sleeping over at a friend's, so all is right in our world! We are squeezing all the fun that we can into these last couple of weeks of summer!

I was able to find time (in between our travels) to create a layout & play along with the sketch challenge this month at My Mind's Eye. Here is the fun sketch designed by Ronda Palazzari:
    
Ronda Palazzari MME July 2014 Sketch
And here is my take on the sketch: 
I started by playing with a watercolor technique on my cardstock. I had a ton of fun creating my background! I added some bits & pieces, sequins & my title & love the way this page turned out! It has just the right feel (I think) to reflect the fun my daughter & her best friend have when they are together. These girls are as close as sisters & I love the bond they have!

Supplies:
-Market Square & Find Your Wings & Fly patterned paper by My Mind's Eye 
-gold doily by Crate Paper
-epoxy stickers by Heidi Swapp
-Cut & Paste chipboard buttons by My Mind's Eye
-Necessities washi tape by My Mind's Eye

Til next time, 
~Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment