Friday, September 26, 2014

CSI #140

Hey crafty friends & happy Friday! It's a gorgeous day here & my cold is finally gone!! Yay-just in time for the weekend! It's going to be a busy one here again with riding lessons & baseball games tomorrow, a high school reunion tomorrow night (my hubs') & a trip to the pumpkin patch planned for Sunday. I also need to make some time to play tennis as I only played once this week because I was sick. So needless to say, the weekend will flyyyy by!

I was able to play along with the latest case file at CSI  recently.
  
I love the color scheme here & the fun "evidence" too! Here is what I created:
I started with the striped paper from Pink Paislee & added layers of other papers from Lily Bee & October Afternoon. Striped & dots were also one of the evidences. My tissue paper in green also has polka dots on it. I used a wood veneer speech bubble from Studio Calico & a wooden banner from Little Yellow Bicycle. I have some heart stickers from Crate Paper & a couple of cork hearts from Crate. 
I used the word "explore" for my title & journaled about my son's fire house filed trip adventure on my tag. 



Other supplies: 
-chipboard buttons; enamel dots-My Mind's Eye
-5c flatback; label sticker; kraft feather die cut-Jenni Bowlin
- epoxy stickers-Glitz Design
-cork "love" sticker; corrugated cardboard "4"-Jillibean Soup
-border sticker; "love you" sticker-Crate Paper
doily-Martha Stewart
alpha stickers-Basic Grey

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Stephanie 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment