Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Card

Hi y'all! I hope this hump day is a good one for everyone. It's chilly & rainy here & I have a cold, so that makes for a perfect day to stay in & create!

I made a "thank you" card in working with the current color combo over at Color Me Scrappy
    
And I used this sketch from Cardabilities
 
Here is my card:
I started by inking the edges of the card with my Tim Holtz distress ink & then added some ink splatters using Studio Calico's Dark Calico mist. Some of the hexagons are fussy cut from a piece of My Mind's Eye paper & some are punched from other patterned papers using my Martha Stewart punch. I also used my MS branch punch here. 
The three small enamel dots are from BoBunny & the twine is from Jillibean Soup. I added an apple brad that has been in my stash for ages! 

Thanks to CMS & Cardabilities for the creative jump start &  thanks y'all for stopping by!  

Stay creative!
xo Stephanie 


3 comments:

  1. your card is beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap & Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! Love the hexagons and the foliage ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete