Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday with LBC

*If you are looking for the SOUS Anniversary Pl Blog Hop, go here!*

Hey y'all! So it's been one week since school started & all is going well here! Leah still loves middle school & is adjusting beautifully. Ty is doing great with his morning routine & even with homework. So far, so good!!
Today I have a quick & simple necklace to share  that I made using Lovebug Creations' rumple ribbons.
I used Fool's Gold from the Lucky You-Lucky Me collection & Envious from the Loves Me...Loves Me Knot collection! I simply twisted the two ribbons together & slipped on the wooden bauble (that I found in my stash). Quick & easy for sure, but Leah loved the resulting product! (I may even wear it myself sometimes!)
Be sure to stop by the store to shop for these, and more, gorgeous ribbons!!
Stay crafty friends!
~Stephanie

1 comment: