Monday, October 20, 2014

PL with SOUS

Good Monday morning y'all! Fall weather was upon us this weekend & it was wonderful! We spent lots of time outside at baseball games (Ty's team won!) & Leah spent all day Saturday at the barn. They are having a show next weekend, so the kids had a pizza & painting party to get ready! We snuggled together Saturday night & had family movie night.Sunday the kids decorated the outside of the house for Halloween; now I just have to do the inside! Are you ready for Halloween?

Stuck On U Sketches has a new Project Life challenge up today, the second one of the month, & it is a color challenge! Use orange, black & white on your spread. But that doesn't mean it has to be Halloween themed. I created a Fall page.

I went through my stash & first pulled my papers that had orange & black in them. They are older My Mind's Eye from their Indie Chic collection. My black & white journal cards are from MAMBI. 



Then I went searching for embellishments!  I  love shopping my stash!!


  I used some mistables from Studio Calico (misted with orange Heidi Swapp mist); some stickers from Glitz; & some paper flowers from Teresa Collins. And my page came together just like that!
We would love to see what you do with the color combo! Link up here  if you get the chance!!

Thanks for stopping by today. I so appreciate it!
Til next time,
~Stephanie  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Stephanie. The pics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fall page! Really love all the bits and pieces that you included in each individual pocket sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your little embellies, lovely fall page :)

    ReplyDelete