Hey y'all! I know it has been a while since I last posted & things have been busy around here! It's a good busy, but I fear it's only going to get worse as the holidays draw nearer!!
Here is a quick recap of what our month looked like:
1. Baseball games & horseback riding lessons EVERY Saturday afternoon. I love being outside in the gorgeous fall weather!
2. Leah started Cotillion & loved it (even though she has to dance with boys who have hot, sweaty hands)!
3. A visit to the local pumpkin patch to get out yearly pumpkins! We really enjoyed the new farm we discovered this year (Lloyd Family Farms).
4. A trip to the mountains to go apple picking!! Never mind that all the apples still on the trees were rotten!
5. A visit from the tooth fairy-two nights in a row (a top & a bottom tooth lost)!
6. A get-together at a friends'/neighbors' house (always a great time)!
7. Shopping for Halloween costumes & decorating the yard (still have to do the interior of the house).
8. A horse show for Leah. She had a fall, but still placed fourth & second in two events!
8. Carving pumpkins!!
I hope you all are enjoying this fun season!
Til next time,