Tuesday, November 25, 2014

5 & 12

Hey y'all! Hope this Tuesday finds you well & (if you're in the US), getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday! It's such a great time for being with family & giving thanks for all that we are fortunate enough to  have. And then, it's time to gear up for Christmas! While I love the season & am really excited, we have some birthdays to celebrate first! My nephew has a birthday in November & my youngest nephew's birthday
is on December 12. Leah's birthday is December 10 & she will be 12 this year! Holy-time is flying!!!
So before I dive head first into the Christmas season, I made some birthday cards. Both feature flair & sequins from The Crafty Pickle.
I used the Birthday button flair set & the Winter Sequins mix for both of my cards. 

For my second card, I started with sketch #111 from Cardabilities and made Leah's birthday card
I love the shimmer of this "Happy Birthday" flair! It's great for a 12 year-old girl!!


be sure to visit The Crafty Pickle shop to see these products, and more! 
Now that these birthday cards are behind me, I can make more Christmas projects!! 
Have a good one!
~Stephanie

Supplies: 
cardstock-Bazzil
patterned paper-7Dots Studios
flower badge-Crate Paper
feathers-miscellaneous
chippie numbers-AC Thickers
ribbon-Lovebug Creations
balloon punch-Martha Stewart   




   

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! LOVE the 12 yr old one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! Thank you for joining us on CARDABILITIES :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great card, good luck and thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete