Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday!

Hope the Thanksgiving holiday was a special one for y'all. We had a great time with the family & an amazing dinner at my sister & brother-in-law's house. Fun was had by all!! We are so very thankful for all of our incredible family & awesome friends. We are lucky enough to get to celebrate tonight with some great friends in the neighborhood.
Today we did a little bit of shopping, but did not get out early. I did that in the past & found that it's not worth it!! Leah needed a new dress for her Cotillion Holly Ball dance next Friday so we hot the mall & were lucky enough to find a dress at the first store! Whew ('cause she is not a shopper!) She even said to me that she didn't really like the dress we got, but if it kept us from going to any other stores, she would just get it & wear it! Funny girl!
I spent some time in my scrappy space today but didn't create anything. I organized old layouts. Now I just need to get them put in albums!!!

Have a wonderful Friday night y'all! 
~Stephanie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment